Slow Cooker Ribs with French Onion Ale Au Jus
- rack baby back ribs about 3 lbs.
- 4 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 6 clove
- garlic minced
- 2 tsp
- fresh thyme leaves mince
- 1/4 c
- 1 can(s)
- 10 1/2 oz french onion soup
- 12 oz
- bottle amber or dark ale beer
- crusty bread for serving
How to Make Slow Cooker Ribs with French Onion Ale Au Jus
- 1place all ingredient except ribs and bread in slow cooker. Mix to make sure the flour is all dissolved. Add the ribs and cook on low 8 hours. Or high for 4 hours
- 2Serve with side of Au Jus and lots of crusty bread to soak it up.
- 3Also great served over noodles or potatoes.