Slow cooker Pork chops,and stuffing
- envelope of dried onion soup mix like lipton.
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup(i used campbell"s)
- water 1 1/2 soup cans full
- 3/4 bag(s)
- 12 ounce bag of pepperidge farm cubed stuffing
- pinch of thyme dried!
- large sweet onion like vadalia sliced and halved
How to Make Slow cooker Pork chops,and stuffing
- 1Set Slow cooker to low. Place Pork chops in the bottom of pot. If all do not fit. It is ok to top with the last 2 chops.
- 2Place the sliced onion on top of the chops. Sprinkle the Bagged stuffing over it.
- 3Sprinkle a pinch of Thyme over stuffing.
Get a medium bowl. Mix the 2 cans of soup with the envelope of onion soup mix. Add the 1 1/2 cans of water and stir well.