SLow cooker bbb ribs
Linda Robbins May
I normally double these ribs and cook for work or family gatherings.
- 4 lbs of baby back ribs
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups bottled bbq sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 light brown sugar packed
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
How to Make SLow cooker bbb ribs
- 1Mix together the BBQ sauce, ketchup, Brown sugar,vinegar,oregano, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- 2Place Ribs in SLow cooker. Pour sauce over ribs and turn to coat. Cook on low 6 to 8 hrs.