Slow Cooked Roast BBQ Sandwiches
- boneless pork loin roast (3 to 4 lbs.)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- seasoned salt
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 c
- barbecue sauce
- 1 c
- 8 to 10
- sandwich rolls, split or hamburger buns
How to Make Slow Cooked Roast BBQ Sandwiches
- 1Cut roast in half; place in a slow cooker. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and garlic powder. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until meat is tender.
- 2Remove meat; skim fat from cooking juices. Shred meat with a fork and return to the slow cooker. Combine barbecue sauce and cola; pour over meat.
- 3Cover and cook on high for 1-2 hours or until sauce is thickened. Serve on rolls.