Slow Cook Pork Chops and Gravy
1/2 call purpose flour
1 1/2 tspdry mustard
1/2 tspgarlic powder
6lean boneless pork chops (1 inch thick)
10 3/4 ozcondensed chicken broth
2 Tbspvegetable oil
How to Make Slow Cook Pork Chops and Gravy
- Combine 1st four ingredients in a shallow dish.
- Dredge chops in flour mixture and set aside.
- Combine what is left of the flour mixture w/ the chicken broth and pour into your crock pot.
- Pour oil into a large skillet and cook the chops in hot oil until browned on both sides.
- Place chops in crock pot and cook covered on High for about 2 to 5 hours or until tender.
- Serve w/ hot rice and/or mashed potatoes.
- ++If the gravy becomes too thick just add a little water. If you accidentally add too much water then add a little more flour.
- Season w/ salt and pepper too your taste.