Savory Pork Chops (5-Star!)
4pork chops, boneless, center cut
3-4 clovegarlic, sliced thin
1 tspdill seed (not dill weed)
1/2 tspred pepper flakes
1 tspgarlic powder
1 tsprosemary, dried & crushed
How to Make Savory Pork Chops (5-Star!)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut 2 slits in each chop. Slide the sliced garlic into the slits.
- Mix remaining dry ingredients. Rub onto both sides of meat.
- Place on baking sheet with a rack to keep them raised up. Sprinkle with Balsamic Vinegar & Olive Oil.
- Roast at 350 for 30-45 mins, or until done.
- Serve with a little Horseradish Sauce on the side for dipping.