Sausage Skillet Dinner
This calls for smoked pork sausage, but you could use chicken with it too.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
12 ozfully cooked smoked pork link sausage, cut diagonally into 1" pieces
2 smallred cooking apples
2 Tbspbutter, divided
12 oznatural frozen potato wedges
1/4 ccider vinegar
1/2 tspcaraway seed
2 Tbspchopped parsley
How to Make Sausage Skillet Dinner
- Place sausage and water in large nonstick frying pan; cover tightly and cook over medium heat for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile cut onion into 12 wedges; core and cut each apple into 8 wedges. Remove sausage to warm platter. Pour off drippings.
- Cook and stir onion and apples in 1 tablespoon of the butter in same frying pan 4 minutes or until apples are just tender. Remove to sausage platter.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon butter; add potatoes and cook, covered, over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Combine vinegar, sugar and caraway seed. Reduce heat; return sausage, apple mixture and vinegar mixture to frying pan and cook 1 minute, or until heated through, stirring gently. Sprinkle with parsley.