Sausage and cheese Crescent squares
How to Make Sausage and cheese Crescent squares
- 1Preheat oven 375 degrees.
Grease a 9x9 square pan.
- 2Cook sausage until done add cream cheese and cook until melted.
- 3Place one can crescent rolls in bottom of pan and press to fit pan pressing up sides a bit.
- 4Top with sausage mixture then cheddar cheese.
- 5Place the other can of crescent on top shaping and pinching sides to close.
Bake for about 25 minutes or until dough is browned. Cut into 4 squares.