Roasted Sesame Pork Tenderloin With Asian Slaw
3 Tbspsoy sauce
1/2 csesame-ginger salad dressing, divided
1 lbpork tenderloin
1napa cabbage, about 4 cups, shredded
4green onions, sliced
2 largecarrots, grated
1 cfresh cilantro, chopped
1/4 cwasabi and soy flavored almonds, chopped
How to Make Roasted Sesame Pork Tenderloin With Asian Slaw
- Preheat oven to 450°. Whisk together soy sauce and 1/4 cup dressing in a large shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag; add pork, turning to coat. Cover or seal, and chill 6 hours, turning once.
- Meanwhile, combine cabbage, next 3 ingredients, and remaining 1/4 cup dressing. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade. Place pork on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 450° for 20 to 25 minutes or until done. Remove from oven, and let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Toss slaw with almonds; serve with pork.