Roasted Sesame Pork Tenderloin With Asian Slaw
- 3 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1/2 c
- sesame-ginger salad dressing, divided
- 1 lb
- pork tenderloin
- napa cabbage, about 4 cups, shredded
- green onions, sliced
- 2 large
- carrots, grated
- 1 c
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 c
- wasabi and soy flavored almonds, chopped
How to Make Roasted Sesame Pork Tenderloin With Asian Slaw
- 1Preheat oven to 450°. Whisk together soy sauce and 1/4 cup dressing in a large shallow dish or zip-top plastic freezer bag; add pork, turning to coat. Cover or seal, and chill 6 hours, turning once.
- 2Meanwhile, combine cabbage, next 3 ingredients, and remaining 1/4 cup dressing. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 3Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade. Place pork on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- 4Bake at 450° for 20 to 25 minutes or until done. Remove from oven, and let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- 5Toss slaw with almonds; serve with pork.