Roasted Bacon Wrapped BBQ Pork Loin
How to Make Roasted Bacon Wrapped BBQ Pork Loin
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 13"X9" baking pan with no-stick aluminum foil. Set aside.
- 2Trim some of the fat from the pork loin and poke about 6-8 holes in the top of the roast, being careful not to go through to the bottom. Twist knife slightly to make a small "hole".
- 3Pour the barbeque sauce over the roast and work some of it into the holes in the roast. Rub remaining sauce over entire roast. Place in prepared roasting pan.
- 4Place a large piece of aluminum foil on a flat working surface. Lay 6 slices of bacon side-by-side on the foil. With 6 more slices, "weave" into the slices laying on the foil to make a "basket weave" design.
- 5Pick up foil with bacon on it and flip over onto the pork loin in the roasting pan. Center the bacon on the roast and tuck edges under roast. The entire roast should be covered in bacon.