Roast Pork and Bacon Fried Rice
- 1/4 c
- canola oil
- 2 Tbsp
- sesame oil
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce, low sodium
- 3/4 lb
- leftover roasted pork loin, cut into bite size pieces
- slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 small
- onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp
- granulated garlic
- 2 bag(s)
- frozen steam-in-bag brown rice (10 ounces each), cooked as directed
- 1 can(s)
- sliced water chestnuts (5 ounces), drained
- 3/4 c
- frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 3 large
- eggs, scrambled
- green onions, sliced
How to Make Roast Pork and Bacon Fried Rice
- 1Place a 12" non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add the canola oil, sesame oil and soy sauce.
- 2Add the pork loin, bacon and onion and cook for 6-8 minutes or until pork starts to brown around the edges.
- 3Add the granulated garlic and cooked rice. Mix well and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes to "fry" the rice.
- 4Add the water chestnuts, peas and carrots and scrambled eggs. Mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- 5Just before serving, add the green onions and toss to combine. Serve with additional soy sauce, if desired.