Rainn's Pork Broth for Soups/Stews
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2carrots, peeled and cut into 2" sticks
1onion, medium and sliced
1 tspgarlic powder
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1/2 tspred pepper flakes
·left over pork roast with bone
·sea salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Rainn's Pork Broth for Soups/Stews
- Add pork bone and left over meat to a 6 qt stockpot and fill with water.
- add all ingredients to the pot and bring to a boil
- continue to boil for about 10 minutes, then turn down to a simmer
- continue to simmer until meat can easily be removed from the bone.
- remove from heat and let cool until you can handle the meat easily.
- cut meat into bite size pieces and return to the stock (broth)
- let cool and then add to freezer containers for storage of add other desired ingredients to finish for soup or stew.