Rainn's Pork Broth for Soups/Stews
- carrots, peeled and cut into 2" sticks
- onion, medium and sliced
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- red pepper flakes
- left over pork roast with bone
- sea salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Rainn's Pork Broth for Soups/Stews
- 1Add pork bone and left over meat to a 6 qt stockpot and fill with water.
- 2add all ingredients to the pot and bring to a boil
- 3continue to boil for about 10 minutes, then turn down to a simmer
- 4continue to simmer until meat can easily be removed from the bone.
- 5remove from heat and let cool until you can handle the meat easily.
- 6cut meat into bite size pieces and return to the stock (broth)
- 7let cool and then add to freezer containers for storage of add other desired ingredients to finish for soup or stew.