PULLED PORK MY WAY
How to Make PULLED PORK MY WAY
- 1Season pork all over with spices.
- 2Put basalmic vinegar in bottom of crockpot.
- 3Put pork in crockpot fat cap up. Add water to just cover the bottom of crockpot 1/4 inch.
- 4Cook on low, 8-10 hours.
- 5Remove pork to large bowl. Bone should pull out easily. If boneless, cut strings & remove.
Remove amount of fat to your taste. (I leave some. not alot.) Pull apart with 2 forks. Add some of the juices from pot, depending on how wet you like it. Then add your favorite bbq sauce to taste. Serve on toasted buns.