Porked Loin stuffed with Cantimpalo & Garlic
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3-4 lbs pork loin
- garlic cloves
- 1/4 lb
- cantimpalo, sliced
- olive oil
How to Make Porked Loin stuffed with Cantimpalo & Garlic
- 1butterfly (cut lengthwise)pork loin. salt and pepper
- 2smash the 4 garlic cloves and rub inside the pork loin.
- 3place the slices of cantimpalo liberally,fold over and tie with about 4 pieces of kitchen string...
- 4place in a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil...make sure the skin is up...drizzle with olive oil...bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour 30 mins.
- 5take out, cover with aluminum foil and let rest for about 20 mins...then slice and serve...can be served with almost anything....potatoes, rice, pasta, veggies, salad...Delightful