Porked Loin stuffed with Cantimpalo & Garlic
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·3-4 lbs pork loin
1/4 lbcantimpalo, sliced
How to Make Porked Loin stuffed with Cantimpalo & Garlic
- butterfly (cut lengthwise)pork loin. salt and pepper
- smash the 4 garlic cloves and rub inside the pork loin.
- place the slices of cantimpalo liberally,fold over and tie with about 4 pieces of kitchen string...
- place in a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil...make sure the skin is up...drizzle with olive oil...bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour 30 mins.
- take out, cover with aluminum foil and let rest for about 20 mins...then slice and serve...can be served with almost anything....potatoes, rice, pasta, veggies, salad...Delightful