☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbpork tenderloin
1/4 tspkosher salt
1/4 tspblack pepper
1/2 cpublix lemon dill finishing sauce
1 stickgarlic-herb butter
How to Make Pork with Lemon Dill Sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the pork tenderloin into four equal pieces.
- Wrap each piece of pork with a slice of bacon. Secure the bacon to the pork with a toothpick.
- Season the pork and bacon with the salt and pepper.
- Place one pat of the garlic-herb butter between each piece of bacon and the pork.
- Place the pork on a baking sheet. Wash your hands.
- Bake the pork for 15 to 20 minutes or until the pork is 160 degrees (for medium). Hint: I let mine cook just a little longer since I prefer mine well.
- Remove from the oven and top each piece with 1 tablespoon (or more) of the lemon dill finishing sauce.
- Let stand for 2 or 3 minutes. Remove the toothpick before serving.