☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- pork tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 c
- apricot preserves
- 1/4 c
- fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- grainy mustard
How to Make Pork Tenderloin with Apricot-Orange Glaze
- 1Heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Pat the tenderloins dry with paper towels, then season with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the tenderloins on all sides, reducing the heat if the fat begins to smoke, about 10 minutes. Transfer the tenderloins to a 13 by 9-inch baking dish.
- 3Pour off the fat left in the skillet. Add all the remaining ingredients to the skillet, stirring and scraping up any browned bits, and simmer until slightly thickened and fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- 4Cover the tenderloins with the glaze and roast until the thickest part registers 135 degrees on an instant-read thermometer, 10 to 15 minutes, flipping the tenderloins over halfway through the roasting time.
- 5Transfer the tenderloins to a carving board, cover with foil, and let rest 5 to 10 minutes, before slicing into 1/4-inch-thick pieces. Pour any remaining juices over the cut meat