Pork Roast with Veggies
How to Make Pork Roast with Veggies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On the stove top, preheat an oven proof pot to about medium to medium high heat.
- In the meantime, season your roast with salt/pepper and garlic seasoning on both sides. Drizzle some olive oil in the pan and place the roast in. Let it get a good caramel color before flipping over and searing the other side.
- Add whatever veggies you like in the pan around the roast and season with salt/pepper and garlic seasoning. Remember to go lighter on this because the juices from the roast will also season the veggies.
- Cover and place in the oven for a few hours, depending on the size of roast.
- Sprinkle with a little chopped parsley and serve with cornbread.