Pork Loin Chops with Garlic Sauce
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4boneless pork loin chops, 1 1/2 inches thick
·salt and pepper
1 tspminced garlic
1/2 cheavy cream
How to Make Pork Loin Chops with Garlic Sauce
- Salt and pepper pork.
- Heat oil and butter in skillet.
- Dredge chops in flour.
- Fry on med-hi until browned on both sides.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove chops and keep warm.
- To skillet add garlic.
- Cook 1 minute until garlic is soft.
- Add cream, cook for 1 minute.
- Add 1 t butter, stir to mix well.
- Serve chops with sauce on top.