☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- thick cut pork chops
- box of stovetop stuffing for pork
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
How to Make Pork Chops with Stuffing Bake
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly season both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper.
- 2In a skillet, brown pork chops in oil of your choice. Once brown, place pork chops in rectangular casserole dish, cover with aluminum foil and place in oven.
- 3In a saucepan, cook StoveTop Stuffing for pork according to directions on the package. Once done, remove pork chops from oven and generously spoon stuffing on top of each chop.
- 4Take one can of cream of mushroom soup and mix with 1/2 can of water (I usually use a whisk to get the lumps down to a minimum). Pour mixture over stuffing/pork chops and recover with aluminum foil. Place in oven and bake for 35-40 minutes.