☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 Tbsp
- apples, peeled, cored & diced ( pink lady or macintosh)
- 1/2 small
- onion, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp
- apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 c
- dried cranberries
- 1 Tbsp
- 4 oz. boneless center-cut pork loin chops
- 1 tsp
- chipotle powder
How to Make PORK CHOPS WITH APPLE RELISH
- 1RELISH: Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add apples, onion & vinegar; saute 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add cranberries & honey; bring to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10-15 minutes or until apples are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 2PORK: Coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Season both sides of pork with chipotle powder, and salt to taste.
Cook pork 4 minutes per side or until an instant-read thermometer registers 145^F. Let stand 3 minutes before serving. Serve with apple relish.