☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 16 oz
- cork screw pasta or your favorite pasta
- 2 pkg
- keilbasa - your favorite
- 2 jar(s)
- spaghetti sauce with basil or your favorite
- 1 c
- green pepper - bell, or jalapeno or your favorite
- 1/2 c
- red, or orange bell pepper
- 1/2 pkg
- panko italian bread crumbs
How to Make Polska Keilbasa Casserole
- 1cook pasta to al dente approximately 10 minutes - drain
- 2Chop kielbasa and peppers
- 3mix pasta, kielbasa, peppers and sauce in a large bowl. At this time you may use any spices you may want - since I had spices in my spaghetti sauce I do not add others.
- 4put the pasta mixture into a 9X13 baking dish.
- 5top with bread crumbs and bake in pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.