Pizza Noodle Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ground sausage
- 1 can(s)
- (15 oz) pizza sauce
- 10 oz
- egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese (shredded)
- pizza toppings,,your choice.....pepperoni, sliced olives, onion, mushrooms, peppers, ect.
How to Make Pizza Noodle Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F
Lightly spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- 2Prepare noodles as per package directions.
Cook sausage in a skillet, until no longer pink.
Add pizza sauce to cooked sausage and simmer uncovered for 2 or 3 minutes
- 3Drain noodles and spread half in the baking dish.
Spread half the sausage mixture over the noodles.
Spread half the cheeses over sausage mixture
- 4Add your choice of toppings
Top with additional cheese if preferred.
Bake uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes.