- boneless pork chops 1/4 inches thick
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup italian bread crumbs
- l teaspoon black pepper and garlic powder each
How to Make Parmesan Baked Pork Chops
- 1Combine parmesan cheese, Italian bread crumbs, 1 teaspoon salt and l teaspoon garlic powder. Mix well.
- 2Rub pork chops with olive oil and then dip (coat) each in cheese mix, pressing well over chops with fingers.
- 3Line pan with foil and then spray with cooking spray. Please chops in pan and bake 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees.