Moist Buttermilk Pork Chops-Connie's
2pork loin, bone in pork chops
1 cpanko or homemade breadcrumbs (i use rye)
·pepper to taste
2 Tbspcrisco spray oil
How to Make Moist Buttermilk Pork Chops-Connie's
- Place pork chops in a glass baking dish.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours, covered.
- Place panko or bread crumbs in a separate dish.
- Remove pork chops from buttermilk and let drip a couple of seconds.
- Pepper to taste.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Check at about 30 minutes due to the difference in thicknesses of chops. Important not to over cook.