Melt in your mouth BBQ Ribs (oven)
How to Make Melt in your mouth BBQ Ribs (oven)
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees f.
- 2Peel off tough membrane that covers the bony side of the ribs.
- 3Mix together the sugar and spices to make the rub.
- 4Apply rub to ribs on all sides.
- 5Lay ribs on two layers of foil, shiny side out and meaty side down.
- 6Lay two layers of foil on top of ribs and roll and crimp edges tightly, edges facing up to seal.
- 7Place on baking sheet and bake for 2-2 1/2 hours or until meat is starting to shrink away from the ends of the bone.
- 8Remove from oven.
- 9Heat broiler.
- 10Cut ribs into serving sized portions of 2 or 3 ribs.
- 11Arrange on broiler pan, bony side up.
- 12Brush on sauce.
- 13Turn ribs over.
- 14Repeat on other side.
- 15Alternately, you can grill the ribs on your grill to cook on the sauce.