Marinated Slow Pulled Pork
5-7 lbpork shoulder,bone in
1 bottlemarinade, sour orange with herbs
1 largeonion, sliced
1/4 colive oil
1 Tbsporegano flakes
How to Make Marinated Slow Pulled Pork
- Cut all the garlic cloves in half, place Pork on a cutting board fat sidedown.
- pierce the pork with large knife several times all over.
- insert the garlic cloves in the holes....put the salt, oregano, cumin and rub.
- place in a large plastic zipper bag and pour half the bottle of bottled marinade...marinade at least 4 hours or overnight.
- place skin side up and bake at 350 degrees (uncovered) for about 6 hours...basting & piercing every hour..the fat rendering down will create a sauce...
- mix a little salt and water the last hour and pour on top...broil the last 10mins until crispy.
- slice the onions and saute in the olive oil, add the remainder of the bottled marinade..shred the pork and pour this over...