Maple Bacon Meatloaf
- 1 small
- 1 lb
- ground turkey
- 1 lb
- ground sausage maple flavor
- 1 large
- 1/2 can(s)
- diced tomatoes
- 1 tube(s)
- ritz crackers bacon flavor
- 4-5 slice
- turkey bacon or regular bacon
How to Make Maple Bacon Meatloaf
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Finely dice one small onion and place in large bowl.
- 3To the bowl add the turkey, sausage, egg, and about half the can of diced tomatoes and juice.
- 4Crush the entire tube of crackers into the bowl and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- 5Place the mixture into a loaf pan and top it with the slices of bacon. I found that 4 slices of bacon fit my pan perfectly.
- 6Bake uncovered approx 1 hour.
- 7There will be some fat in the bottom of the pan after it cooks. I just carefully poured out as much as I could.