Maple Bacon Meatloaf
1 lbground turkey
1 lbground sausage maple flavor
1/2 can(s)diced tomatoes
1 tube(s)ritz crackers bacon flavor
4-5 sliceturkey bacon or regular bacon
How to Make Maple Bacon Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Finely dice one small onion and place in large bowl.
- To the bowl add the turkey, sausage, egg, and about half the can of diced tomatoes and juice.
- Crush the entire tube of crackers into the bowl and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Place the mixture into a loaf pan and top it with the slices of bacon. I found that 4 slices of bacon fit my pan perfectly.
- Bake uncovered approx 1 hour.
- There will be some fat in the bottom of the pan after it cooks. I just carefully poured out as much as I could.