Leftover Pork Shephard's Pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 cdiced cooked pork
1sweet onion, diced
2 stalk(s)celery, diced
1/4 tspdry mustard, thyme, salt & pepper (each)
1 pkg.75oz turkey gravey mix
1 pkgbirds eye baby mixed beans & carrots, cooked
1 cfrozen peas, cooked
3 cmashed potatoes
How to Make Leftover Pork Shephard's Pie
- Melt butter in saucepan and add onions & celery. Cook until onions are translucent.
- Stir in mustard, thyme, salt & pepper. Add pork and bring to a boil, then simmer on low for 10 minutes
- Prepare casserole dish with spray and then pour the meat mixture into pan
- Layer veggies over meat and then layer potatoes over veggies.
- Preheat oven to 350 and then cook for 1 hour.