Kraft's Velveeta Italian Sausage Bake
Serving Size: 1 1/3 cup
Calories:390, Fat:21g, Sat Fat:10g, Chol:65mg, Sodium:1210mg, Carbs:29g, Fiber:3g, Sugars:8g, Protein:22g, Vit A:30%, Vit C:35%, Calcium:45%, Iron:15%
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/2 cpenne pasta, uncooked
1 lbitalian sausage
3 chalved zucchini slices
1red pepper, chopped
8 ozpizza sauce
8 ozvelveeta, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (1/2 lb)
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
How to Make Kraft's Velveeta Italian Sausage Bake
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, brown sausage in large deep skillet on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally to break up sausage. Drain; return sausage to skillet. Stir in zucchini, peppers and pizza sauce; cook 5-6 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta. Add to sausage mixture with velveeta; mix lightly. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with parmesan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- Healthy Living: Trim 40 calories and 9g of fat per serving by preparing with extra-lean ground beef and 25 milk velveeta.