Kraft's Velveeta Italian Sausage Bake
Serving Size: 1 1/3 cup
Calories:390, Fat:21g, Sat Fat:10g, Chol:65mg, Sodium:1210mg, Carbs:29g, Fiber:3g, Sugars:8g, Protein:22g, Vit A:30%, Vit C:35%, Calcium:45%, Iron:15%
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 1/2 c
- penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 lb
- italian sausage
- 3 c
- halved zucchini slices
- red pepper, chopped
- 8 oz
- pizza sauce
- 8 oz
- velveeta, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (1/2 lb)
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Kraft's Velveeta Italian Sausage Bake
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, brown sausage in large deep skillet on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally to break up sausage. Drain; return sausage to skillet. Stir in zucchini, peppers and pizza sauce; cook 5-6 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- 3Drain pasta. Add to sausage mixture with velveeta; mix lightly. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with parmesan.
- 4Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- 5Healthy Living: Trim 40 calories and 9g of fat per serving by preparing with extra-lean ground beef and 25 milk velveeta.