How to Make Kielbasa and potato surprise
- Fry bacon until crisp, set aside to drain saving drippings
- Cut potatoes into bite size chunks, add to bacon drippings and fry on high until browned. Add oil if needed.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add chopped/sliced onions, peppers and sauté until onions are translucent.
- Salt, pepper, celery seed, garlic, other herbs and spices to your taste and preference
- Slice kielbasa on top, add wine and bring to boil, reduce to simmer and cover. Cook 15 minutes until kielbasa is hot and the smell turns on the hungry switch. Crumble fried bacon on top and serve.
- If you like you can add shredded sharp cheddar on top when you serve it. This is the basic, have fun with it. I like to refer to it as cooking by ear.