Kielbasa and Beans
- 1 pound fully cooked polish kielbasa sausage, cut into ½-inch pieces
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 can (15 ounce) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
How to Make Kielbasa and Beans
- 1In a skillet, cook sausage for 2-3 minutes.
- 2Stir in the onion and peppers. Cook and stir until sausage is lightly browned and vegetables are tender.
- 3In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, steak sauce, vinegar; stir into skillet. Add beans. Cook and stir until heated through, at least 10-15 minutes to combine the flavors. Serve over rice or noodles.