1Add cabbage(coleslaw) mix and bean sprouts to pan with browned sausage and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in oyster sauce and then let mixture cool.
2Use 2 tablespoons of filling for each egg roll.
3Fry in large skillet, heat oil to about 350 and put in oil flap side down, a few at a time, turning until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes and then drain on paper towel.
1. Place filling diagonally on wrap
2. Fold bottom corner over filling and roll snugly half-way to cover filling
3. Fold in both sides against filling.
4. Continue to roll wrap up and seal top corner (a little water on a basting brush)
5. Lay flap side down until ready to cook.
(Keep stack of wraps covered with moist paper towel while preparing egg rolls)