Iowa Chop And Dressing
1 lbpork chop
4 cdried cubed bread
1 smallonion (diced)
1/2 ccelery (diced)
1/2 capplel (diced) i used gala
2 cchicken broth
How to Make Iowa Chop And Dressing
- Prepare Pork Chop by making a pocket by slicing toward bone.
- Stir together bread cubes,onion,celery,apples,raisens,sage,and salt and pepper.
- Heat chicken broth slightly in microwave add butter, stir till butter is melted.
- Pour broth a little at a time over bread mixture.Stiring frequently till moist.
- Spray baking dish. Put chop in baking dish.
- Stuff pocket of chop with dressing add remaining dressing around chop.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for 1 1/2 hour.