Sticky ~ Honey ~ Garlic ~ Ginger Ribs
- 5 -6 lb
- pork spare ribs ( can use 2 - 3 pound racks )
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- white or rice wine vinegar
- 1 - 1 1/2 Tbsp
- grated ginger
- 4 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 4 - 6 clove
- 2/3 c
- packed - light or dark brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- cayenned pepper - more or less to taste
- 2 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1 tsp
How to Make Sticky ~ Honey ~ Garlic ~ Ginger Ribs
- 4When ready to bake, turn oven to 350 degree F.
Take ribs from marinade and place in a large roasting pan. Add a little water by pouring down the inside edge of the roaster. Don't let the water go dry, I add some more as it evaporates.
In a saucepan, bring marinade to a boil, then simmer until reduced to
1 1/2 cups.
- 5Bake ribs, basting every 30 - 40 minutes, until tender - about 2 hours. I place foil over pan for the first hour, then remove for the last hour or however long it takes until they're fall of the bone tender.
Transfer ribs to cutting board and cut between bones and drizzle or brush with remaining glaze.