☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 10 oz jar of apple or guava jelly
- 1 Tbsp
- of prepared mustard
- 1/2 c
- unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 Tbsp
- dry white wine
- 1 can(s)
- 1 pound 5 ounce can of cherry pie filling
- 1/2 c
- golden raisins
How to Make Ham with cherry sauce
- 1Mix cherry filling and golden raisins together in a sauce pan. Heat the jelly, mustard, pineapple juice and white wine together in a sauce pan, and use this sauce to baste your ham. (I use a spiral ham.)
- 2After ham is thoroughly heat through, remove from oven and pour drippings into the cherry/raisin mixture.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly and then place on low heat and stir until thickened.
(If sauce isn't thick enough, put a couple of teaspoons of cornstarch mixed thoroughly with water slowly into cherry/raisin mixture, and heat and stir a bit more.)
- 3Put the ham on a serving platter and top with the lovely looking, tasty cherry sauce. Serve remaining sauce on the side.