☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated crescent rolls (8)
- 1 1/2 c
- ground fully cooked ham
- med. apple, chopped
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tsp
- prepared mustard
How to Make Ham Bundles
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Unroll crescent roll dough; form into four 6x3 1/2-inch rectangles by pressing perforated edges of two triangles together.
- 2In a saucepan combine the ham, chopped apple, sour cream, chopped green onions, and prepared mustard.
Heat through over low heat. Do not boil.
- 3Spoon one-fourth of the ham mixture onto half of each dough rectangle. Fold over the other half of the dough: seal edges with the tines of a fork.
- 4Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush bundles lightly with milk.
Bake in the 426 degree oven about 10 minutes or till golden brown.