Ham and Cheese Sliders
- king's hawaiian rolls
- 48 slice
- smoked or baked deli ham
- 12 slice
- sargento havarti sliced cheese, quartered
- hellmanns mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp
- poppy seeds
- 3 Tbsp
- yellow mustard
- 1 c
- butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp
- minced shallot or red onion
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
POPPY SEED SAUCE
How to Make Ham and Cheese Sliders
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut each roll in half and spread mayonnaise on each side of the roll.
- 3Fold a slice of ham in half, then in half again and place on the roll.
- 4Top with small slice of Havarti cheese.
- 5Place top of roll back on to form sandwich.
- 6Place rolls close together in a 13x9 baking pan until pan in completely full.
- 7More than one batch will be needed to make all 24. I was able to fit 15 in the pan.
- 8Whisk together all sauce ingredients and brush it generously over the tops of all the rolls.
- 9Let the rolls set until the butter has set up a bit.
- 10For a toasted bun, bake uncovered. For softer rolls, cover pan with aluminum foil. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- 11Rolls can be made a day ahead and stored in fridge until ready to bake.
- 12You may not use all of the sauce. I brushed on one layer, and then went through and added another for good measure. They were perfect!