Ham and Broccoli Bake
- 2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 jar(s)
- (8 oz) processed cheese
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- 1/4 c
- 2 pkg
- (10 oz) frozen chopped broccoli
- 4 c
- diced cooked ham
- 2 c
- uncooked instant rice
- 1/2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
How to Make Ham and Broccoli Bake
- 1Combine soup, cheese spread and milk. Heat over low heat until cheese is melted into mix.
- 2Cook onion in butter until tender.
Cook broccoli per package directions. Drain well.
Add onion, broccoli, ham, rice and Worcestershire sauce to soup mixture.
- 3Turn into two 1 1/2 quart casseroles. Freeze up to 2 months.
To bake from freezer, bake covered with foil at 400 for 1 1/2 hours. Uncover and bake 30 minutes more.
- 4From unfrozen state, cook at 350 for 45 minutes. Cover with foil for first 30 minutes, then uncover and cook for 15 minutes. (or until rice is tender)