Grilled Pork Tenderloin Sliders & Blue Cheese Slaw
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
32 ozpackaged coleslaw mix (about 4 cups)
2 chellmanns real mayonnaise
8 Tbspdijon mustard
2 1/2 ccrumbled treasure cave® blue cheese
4 Tbspapple cider vinegar
8 Tbspfinely chopped fresh cilantro
4 lbpork tenderloin
2slider buns or dinner rolls sliced in half
How to Make Grilled Pork Tenderloin Sliders & Blue Cheese Slaw
- Make the slaw:
Combine all slaw ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours to allow the flavors to meld.
- Make the pork:
Sprinkle the pork tenderloin liberally with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Heat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the tenderloin covered until cooked through, about 7 to 10 minutes or until the tenderloin reaches an internal temperature of 150 degrees.
- Allow the pork to sit for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board and slice thinly.
- Assemble the sliders:
Place the pork slices onto the buns.
- Top with the coleslaw and serve immediately.