Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops
- boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 4 tsp
- jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1/3 c
- hot pepper jelly
- 2 Tbsp
- pineapple juice
- 1 tsp
- minced fresh ginger
- 4 slice
- fresh pineapple (cored, 1/2- inch thick) or canned pineapple rings
How to Make Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops
- 1Coat chops with jerk seasoning; set aside for 5 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, microwave jelly, pineapple juice and ginger on High for 30 to 60 seconds or until melted. Grill pork over medium-high heat for 5 to 6 minutes per side, turning once. Baste frequently with glaze.
- 3During last 3 minutes of grilling time, place pineapple rings on the grill. Baste with jelly mixture. Grill pineapple until heated through. Serve pork chops with pineapple.