Garlic & Herb Marinaded Pork Chops Over Linguine
How to Make Garlic & Herb Marinaded Pork Chops Over Linguine
- Take a large ziplock bag or container. Put pork chops & marinade in it & let marinade over night.
- Boil linguine until tender.
- While linguine is boiling, rub marinaded porkchops with the garlic & herb meat rub. Get a medium frying pan & grease with desired cooking spray. Lay porkchops gently in frying pan on medium heat.
- Flip porkchops occasionally & check to see that they are cooked thoroughly. Each side will have nicely browned.
- Drain pasta & return to pot. Add butter & let melt. Dish pasta onto plate (you may add italian seasoning to pasta to give it a little more "style") & top it with a delicious porkchop!