Four Bean Casserole
You can substitute turkey products easily for the kielbasa and ground beef, but the bacon. I don't think turkey bacon would be very tasty!
1 lbground beef
1 pkgkielbasa/polish sausage
1/4 cbrown sugar
1 can(s)great northern beans
1 can(s)pork and beans
1 can(s)butter beans
1 can(s)kidney beans
How to Make Four Bean Casserole
- Cut bacon into bite-sized pieces and slice kielbasa sausage into 1/4 inch slices.
- Brown bacon, hamburger and kielbasa together in a large skillet, drain and rinse. Return to skillet.
- To the meat mixture add catsup, vinegar, and brown sugar. Stir until well combined on low heat.
- Add the beans to the skillet, stir well.
- Cover the pan and let simmer on low heat for an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot!