Fall-off-the-Bone Pork Ribs
Andy Anderson !
I played a bit with this recipe to get the flavors that I wanted.
It has some Asian influence, as well as some other bits. So, I would call this “fusion” cooking.
Whatever you want to call it is fine with me. But what you’re going to get is excellent pork ribs, infused with layers of flavor.
So, let’s get cooking.
2 lbpork ribs, bone in, and separated
1 corange juice, freshly squeezed
3 Tbspbrown sugar
2 Tbspginger, finely chopped
2 clovegarlic, minced
1/2 tspfreshly ground black pepper, or to taste
How to Make Fall-off-the-Bone Pork Ribs
- Add the orange juice, tamari, garlic, brown sugar, and ginger into a small saucepan.
- Bring to a slow simmer over low heat, and continue to simmer, uncovered for five minutes.
- Place the pork ribs into a bowl, add the freshly ground black pepper, and toss.
- Add the sauce to the bowl, and toss to combine the sauce with the ribs.
- Cover dish with foil, and bake in the preheated oven for two hours.