Fabulous Oven Fried Pork Chops
How to Make Fabulous Oven Fried Pork Chops
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Rinse pork chops and shake off excess water. Sprinkle desired seasonings on both sides and dredge in flour.
- 3Add butter or margarine and vegetable oil to a shallow baking pan. Heat in the oven just until butter is melted. Take care not to overheat. Tilt the pan to make sure the liquids cover the entire bottom.
- 4Arranged the floured chops in the pan and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and lightly spray the upper side of the chops with baking spray.
- 5Turn chops over and continue baking 20 more minutes until golden brown.