EASY PULLED PORK BARBECUE
- 1 large
- pork butt or shoulder roast (4-6 lbs.)
- 2 tsp
- salt or hickory smoked salt, your choice
- 1 bottle
- barbecue sauce, your favorite
- 6 quart or larger slow cooker with removable stoneware bowl or roasting pan and aluminum foil
- heat-proof bowl for draining juice
- platter or bowl for pulling pork
- 2 forks
- meat lifters, optional but helpful
How to Make EASY PULLED PORK BARBECUE
- 1Place oven rack in center position and set oven control to "broil."
- 3Sprinkle all sides of roast with salt. Place uncovered in oven and broil for 10 minutes.
- 4Remove from oven, turn the roast over and broil for additional 10 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven.
- 7For oven method:
Cover roasting pan or skillet tightly with aluminum foil, set oven to 250 degrees F, cook for 6 hrs or until meat pulls apart easily.)