- 1 lb
- bulk italian style sausage
- 28 oz jars traditional spaghetti sauce, i used prego
- 25 oz pkg frozen cheese ravioli
- 8 oz
- sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
How to Make Easy baked ravioli w/ sausage
- 1Heat oven to 350. Lightking pan w/ cooking spray. In lg skillet, over med-high heat brown sausage. Place sausage in a lg bowl.
- 2Add prego sauce, ravioli and mushrooms. Mix well. Spoon mix into pan, sprinkle w/ cheese.
- 3Cover w/ foil. Bake 45 mins. Remove foil, bake 10 mins more.