Easy Apple infused Pork Loin
- 3-4 lb
- pork loin roast
- butter or oil, enough to brown meat. about 1-2 tablespoons.
- large apples sliced
- large onion chopped roughly
- cloves of garlic minced
- cup of chicken broth or water
- cup apple jam or similar
- envelope of onion soup mix
How to Make Easy Apple infused Pork Loin
- 1Place chopped onion, sliced apples and garlic on bottom of Slow cooker
- 2Brown roast on all sides in a frying pan on your stovetop. Remove to Slow Cooker fat side up
- 3Add water or broth to the frying pan to Deglaze. Add jelly and stir over medium heat until melted. Add onion soup mix to this mix and stir until blended well.
- 4Pour sauce over Pork Roast in the slow cooker and cook on low for 7 hours or high for 4. Thermometer should read 165 -175
- 5Serve with some glazed carrots, noodles or mashed potatoes. It's easy and delicious.