Easy Apple infused Pork Loin
★★★★★ 1 vote5
3-4 lbpork loin roast
·butter or oil, enough to brown meat. about 1-2 tablespoons.
1-2large apples sliced
1large onion chopped roughly
4cloves of garlic minced
1/2cup of chicken broth or water
1/2cup apple jam or similar
1envelope of onion soup mix
How to Make Easy Apple infused Pork Loin
- Place chopped onion, sliced apples and garlic on bottom of Slow cooker
- Brown roast on all sides in a frying pan on your stovetop. Remove to Slow Cooker fat side up
- Add water or broth to the frying pan to Deglaze. Add jelly and stir over medium heat until melted. Add onion soup mix to this mix and stir until blended well.
- Pour sauce over Pork Roast in the slow cooker and cook on low for 7 hours or high for 4. Thermometer should read 165 -175
- Serve with some glazed carrots, noodles or mashed potatoes. It's easy and delicious.