Deep Dish Sausage Pizza
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbfrozen bread dough, thawed
2 tspcorn meal
1 3/4 cpizza sauce
1/2 lbbulk italian sausage, cooked and drained
1 1/2 cmozzarella cheese, divided
1 tspdried oregano
·green pepper, cut into rings
How to Make Deep Dish Sausage Pizza
- On a lightly floured surface, roll and stretch dough into a 9 inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap; let rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll and stretch the dough into a 12 in circle.
- Sprinkle corn meal into a greased 9 inch springform pan.
- Place dough in pan and press 1 inch up the sides of pan.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust.
- Top with sausage, 1 cup cheese, oregano and green pepper.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove to a wire rack; let stand for 5 minutes before removing sides of pan.