Deep Dish Pizza Cups
1 tube(s)pillsbury simply french bread
1 1/4 ccrushed tomatoes or (muir glen crushed tomatoes if you prefer)
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tsponion salt
1/2 tspchili powder
1 Tbspitalian seasoning
1 cpre-cooked sausage, crumbled
2 Tbspbacon bits
1 1/2 citalian cheese, grated
How to Make Deep Dish Pizza Cups
- Open the Pillsbury Simply French Bread and gently unroll it until flat. Cut into 8 even squares.
- Press the squares of bread dough into each of 8 muffin tins, which have been lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together the crushed tomatoes or the Muir Glen crushed tomatoes, garlic powder, onion salt, chili powder, and Italian Seasoning. Spoon evenly into each of the dough cups.
- Sprinkle the sausage crumbles and bacon bits over the sauce in each cup. Top with cheese. Add a single pepperoni slice on top.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 400 degrees for 15-18 minutes, or until the edges of the bread cups are golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
- Eat and enjoy!