☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
10cuban, french, or italian bread
40 sliceturkey breast
40 sliceroast pork
40 slicecooked or boiled ham
20 sliceswiss cheese
·dill pickle chips
How to Make Cuban Sandwich
- Split the loaf lengthwise. Butter the inside of one half and spread mustard on the other inside half
- Layer with turkey, roast pork, ham, and cheese and replace the top half of the sandwich. If you wish, lightly butter the outside.
- Wrap the sandwich in foil and place on a heated skillet over low heat.
- Place a second, heavier skillet on top of the wrapped sandwich and allow the sandwich to crisp for 1 to 2 minutes
- Turn it over and repeat on the other side for another 1 to 2 minutes. Unwrap and serve.